Thank you to Mike Wolff (blog) for the nomination. It’s always fun to answer other author’s questions and see other people answers to your questions later on.
Once I have answered the questions posed to me, I will nominate 10 new bloggers and provide them with a new set of questions. Should they feel like playing along, they will do the same to another set of 10 bloggers. The hope is to spread the word and dominate the internet…or something like that.
Thank me, as I nominated you (you own me!!!) 🙂 and supply a link to my blog for your readers to browse. https://leticiatoraci.wordpress.com/
Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge into your post.
Answer the ten questions.
Nominate ten bloggers and inform them of their nomination via social media methods.
List ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Once again, there is no obligation to do this. You really should though, as it’s fun and helps spread the word of evil…no wait, it helps spread the word about your blog. Yeah, that’s what I meant!
Have fun with it.
1. Are space aliens real? Give a compelling argument to support your answer.
I think they are real. My compelling argument: Because they visit me sometimes. Lol, just joking, but the universe is big enough and has planets enough to sustain life, so why not?
2. What is your favorite genre to read and why?
I like sci-fi and fantasy equally so the two genres are tied.
3.If you’re not a vegetarian, what would you put on your burger? If you are a vegetarian, what would you eat instead of a burger? If you don’t like burgers, why not?
I’m not so crazy for burgers and I’ll explain why. Some years ago there was a meat scandal in Europe where they found old horses meat mixed in minced meat products, so this made me mistrust the origin and quality of minced meat food. That includes also chicken nuggets, bolognese sauces and ready made lasagna. I would put a steak in the place of the burger because at least then I know what I’m eating. I would become vegetarian if I could, but the last time I tried I had no energy, so I put the idea aside for the moment while I still have a really busy life.
4. Finish this sentence with a short paragraph. A little green alien, a panda bear and the Grim Reaper walk into a bar…
… The Grim Reaper asks for Archers with lemonade for his alien friend, some bamboo shoots for his pet, and tells everybody to relax. The panda bear though eats, shoots and leaves. 🙂 And the Grim Reaper says: “Oh no! Now I have to work only because you misplaced the comma!”.
5. What is your greatest professional accomplishment?
I haven’t been totally there yet. I hope it will be when I manage to publish my series. An art exposition with a newspaper article was close to it though.
6. As a writer/reader/artist/creative-type person, what, if any, music do you listen to while you create?
Songs I like. I made a blog post with a list of some of them:
7. What is your worst fear? I’m talking clowns, spiders, rats, falling, etc… Why?
My second worst fear is roller coasters. Anything to do with too much velocity. I won’t reveal the worst though because it’s a secret. 🙂
8. If you could either be a highly successful author/artist with no ability to interact with your fans, or a slight to moderately successful author/artist with fan interaction, what would you chose and why?
I would prefer to be able to interact with people always.
9. I like myths and urban legends, you should all already know that. So, what is your favorite myth or urban legend and why?
There are many native Brazilian myths I like. One of my favorite is called “the origin of the stars”. They say that once kids tied a rope in the sky and climbed up, never to be seen again, and they became the stars.
10. What message about you and your creations would you like new followers to know? Get on that soapbox, this is your stage!
This is a difficult one. 🙂 I think it would be that I always try to do my best in any creation, be it a painting or a story. I can’t be sure people will like it, but I’ll be sure I did my best at the time when I was exposing or publishing them.
Now for my nominees:
I thought a bit about it and, since a lot of the bloggers I know have already been nominated, I would like to invite anyone who feels like playing too. If you answered my questions in your blog please leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog. I’ll be happy to read your answers. Cheers! 🙂
1. What’s your perfect pizza?
2.What did you do for your latest birthday?
3. Which was the best book you read last year?
4. You favorite character in a book?
5. How many books do you read per year?
6. If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
7. Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?
8. Crowds, small groups, only a partner or “Go away, I’m a loner”?
9. If a friend in love with you kidnapped you, and you woke up in a ship going to a planet destined to be a new Earth colony what would you do? Assuming you could not kill your friend because without him/her you could not control the spaceship?
10. Do you have writing or other artistic/hobby projects? How are they going?